Child of God
Child of God




~[Lily Soon]
~Belongs to God.
~I don't bite.
~Music is beautiful.
Here & There



Talk To Me





Definition of Love


Love is patient
Love is kind
It does not envy
It does not boast
It is not proud
It is not rude
It is not self-seeking
It is not easily angered
It keeps no record of wrongs
Love does not delight in evil
But rejoices with truth
It always protects
Always trusts
Always hope
Always perserveres
Love never fails)

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

God's Words



Pray with Me


-Both parents salvation
-Sister's spiritual growth
-Auntie Christina Sim's health & healing
-Developing countries
-Spiritual growth
-Knowing what God has in plan for me
-Relatives to know about Christ
-Gift of Giving
-Studies
-Health and well-being of family
-Discipline and focus in goals
-Perserverence in reading the bible daily



Bros & Sis<3


Aimst Fellowship
Crystal
Bian Bian
Lily姐
小云姐
Teddy哥哥
Alex^^
Jasper
Max
Mic Mic
Shi Yi
Edith
Val
Yee
Loi
Larry
Joy
Kelvin C
Kawaii Kevin
Evelyn
Felicia
Jacinta
Rome
Serenne
Lawson

Blogs I Read


Sha:D
Yuu~Chan
Vain Kenny
Xiu Wen
Fai Fai
Stephy
Vincent
Joey
Shaunnie
Christine
Baby Bear(Li Ann)
Papa Bear(Zhang Huai)
Amelia^^
Angeline(Dolphin)
Clement
Yi Cheng
Zhi Hui
Rachael
Kuan Wen
Wei Lian

Have a Look


Kenny Sia
Cheesie
Xia Xue
Vivian
Su Ann
May Zhee
Jessica
Peggy
Yan Wen
Dawn
Nira
Gwendolyn
Cai Weii
Esther
Pei Yeeng
Feisty Charmaine
Michelle
Justice4BengHock
YMI
Isabella
Chukei-Baby

Let bygone be bygone.


June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
October 2010
March 2011


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, October 28

( I have learnt my Lesson, The hard way! @ 00:23:00 )

Hello, Am back with a few pounds richer in experience in those 80 cents of bus ride, cosmetic shopping, jewelleries shopping and shoe shopping-Yeah, finally found a cute dollie heels that can fit me. Wore it right away after I bought it. Love it to bits!!! So, I gain more experiences and learn a few lessons. Maybe getting a tad bit less blur about add maths, about why it is a square root and why I need to divide those things by two and stuff like that. But I am kind of unfruitful in my revision these 2 days. Slept earlier last night. My body is now used to sleeping at 4 or 5 am. No more sore throat, no more fever, no more flu due to staying up late. *phew* My body defense is up! Yeah!!

Owh well, about the stuff I learn:
1. I learn that my too trusty nature of other people just let me down and dissapointment always come soon after when i got to know of the people over a longer period of time. And I am just putting myself up to be used easily and having others step on my head. That's the end of it i hope. I hope I can be more aware and not have such good imaginary impression on others.

2. Call me a coward or runner, But I rather not know a person too well unless there is the need. I just can't bear to have dissapointment after dissapoinment of their pretendious self. Everyone have their flaws but then again sometime it is just too ridiculous!

3. Sometime, my reserve ways in thinking and only thinking about things in one perspective is BAD for me. I can't do many things and think I can do better but in reality, i am doing worse than anybody.

4. Too confident and too trusty that I waste time and dwadle. cheating myself.=.="

5. No matter how busy or how tired you are, never never Ever threw aside the importance of appearance. Even when tired, be sure to look neat and presentable. Skip the make-up but still look charming in simple attire. Who knows you will meet that evil ex with that new gf of his one day in the supermarket. It is your bad day, imagine, dressing in old short pants, hair strewning all over and with t-shirt meant for bed.. Unless if you dress nice he will probably slap himself for giving up you. *I am evil now*...I need to stop..arghh!! My mind is just Evil evil evil and dark now!I need light wei..Spot light!

6. And When Someone is in my mind it is impossible for me to get them out. I will keep thinking of them and everything I see, do, smell, think or any action you can think off will just remind me of that person. Bah!! How I wish life is like a computer. I can always throw unwanted data into the recycle bin or reformat the computer to start all over. Better still, i can just copy paste and Transfer things into my mind. hehehe..all those subjects notes... life will be much easier. *I am really nuts*

7. And I am too rushy in things. Anything i want, I must get it IMMEDIATELY. It is not a good thing. If i don't I will keep on thinking about it until I almost goes mad.

8. I learn that i need to pray more.

9. I learn I need to study more.

10. I learn i need to eat less...Hehehehe..

11. Finally, I learn i need to stop sounding so dead, depress, dark and evil in my post before everyone freaks out and think that I am finally qualify for the entry to USM ( university Seven Miles in Kuching)..=.="..This will be the last ever of this type of blog for anytime soon. Forever I hope. Gonna be the bubbly cheerful me real soon!

To start off : My computer had been reformat. It is kind of laggy but I am real happy because sis hubby did it for free! Yeah, and it is better than last time. Somemore, I bought new shoes today, new earrings and mascara yesterday. I am so blessed. And my bed sheet is super comfy and softie. The weather is too hot and humid for my liking, but then again, the activities I had planned after SPM covered up for than 10 bezillion times (i know there is no such word..=.=) Going to eat EAT EAT EAT and shrink shrink shrink my size, sleep sleep sleep, watch tv, shopping-hopefully, working! Hahahahhahahah..So happy can die and live again. Then I will go to Sebauh for outreach on 7-8 december. staying in longhouse and this time I will be more prepare and better equipped spiritually to reach those people there!^^ Praise the Lord! And most probably will be going to kuching for life game on 13 or 15 for 3 days 2 nights! YIPEE!! After that, dance performance and choir presentation for X'mas! And carolling..God is good, GOD IS GOOD! Perfect timing,. Not to mention those few days stay at Sibu with grandma. I love you much much Grandma!! then, short term mission school in sibu, january. Again reflect the Lord's perfect timing for me. Will most probably end right before the foundation in science course start on 28/1/08? Wohoo,heading to Kedah for my tertiary edu! Can't believe it. hope the institute accept me lor!If not, i will cry ar.. The down side is, wont be home for CNY..probably celebrating alone there.. *sob* cos cos cos cos cos the course start at the time near to CNY. So, miss the chance to meet up with Liang~. What the fish!!! REally no yuan fen, like he say...=(...When i am here, he is down south, When i am finally getting closer to him and on the north of him, he is flying back west M'sia. What the fish what the fish!!!!666!!! *optimistic ni~ optimistic...Breath in, breath out, good girl*.. Okie and finally, I ate ice-cream yesterday! Yippeee...cold, minty and delicious!^^ Hahahahahahahahahaha! I am the luckiest girl I can ever be!^^ God bless me and you! He had perform so many miracles in my life. I hope to be His living testimony. even though i am far from perfect!=)than you for Your Love, Father! I love you too! Mwahh..

Signing off,
-Xiao Ni-

Labels:




0 comments